Copper Clad Windows and Doors, Bronze Clad Windows and Doors, Crafted and Manufactured by Woodwindows.com
The advantages in using the Woodwindows.com ArcClad system in the cladding of custom wood windows with either copper , bronze or stainless steel are several:
- The ArcClad System allows for complete design flexibility.
- There are no soldered joints to fail.
- Short production runs do not affect pricing.
- The ArcClad system in conjunction with the chosen materials, design and construction is a window that should last for 100 years.
- Copper increases the longevity of wood and has been used for that purpose for centuries
Copper Clad Leaded Glass Casement Bow Window
Monumental Copper Clad Windows, Asbury Park, New Jersey
Copper Clad Corner After Seven Years
Bronze Clad Bowed French Doors
Bronze Clad Corner Detail
Bronze Clad Arch Top Door
Copper Clad, Arched Top, Leaded Glass Custom Window
Copper Clad Muntin After Seven Years
Copper Clad Casement Arch Top Wood Window
Copper Clad Casement Arch Top Wood Window After Seven Years
Bronze Clad Casement Muntin Detail